January 27, 2011

God give me the strength!

I  am starting to feel waaayyy much better and at least I wont be starting february sick! God knows i dont need that. I will be officially starting a month with no pauses. I'm roaming the province to work, even on weekends!But this upcomming weekend, i'm having my little brother sleeping over. I'm planning a weekend of craft, puzzle making and movies! Cant wait! We were supposed to go ice fishing, but time and other considerations made us change our plans. Still, i get him for the weekend, he might be in his teens but i can still get him to use pencils, scissors and glue!

Since i am feeling better i'll make someone feel crappy. This someone is Jack. Since we had a cold wave here in Montreal, the dogs i know have been freezing up each time they go out to...

Jack even froze right on the spot, i had to rush him in the bathtub and run warm water on his paws gradually so he could move them again. So we started to dress him up a lot so he could go out safely. I noticed his head was unprotected, for a bald dog that's not good. So I knitted him a emergency hat and here is how it went when we tried to put it on...
I guess it was only a good idea in my head....

*WISH OF THE DAY* Knit a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment