February 11, 2010

When spring is far away...

This must be the most depressing winter i've ever encountered! This month has been made of ups and down. Luckily, i have finally found my winter rythm. I got a lot to prepare this month, tons of crafts for an art performance. But the best part is that tomorrow my sister third and last baby arrives! All hail Morgan, queen of the pirates!!! I cant wait for spring, it's smell, the plants an flower... Still i'm getting prepared for a season back at my beloved garden. I made this bag for my animations, to put plants and other nick nack's . It's all beaded in a raised beading technique. It's all handmade. Mighty proud of it!
WISH OF THE DAY : Go to the museum in the afternoon, just need a kick in the a**

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous! and inspiring, uhum! :o)

    ReplyDelete