December 13, 2009

Merry Noël!!!

We got our Chistmas tree yesterday and decorated it. Finaly, I fell in the spirit of the partridge in the pear tree.
I filled bowls with vintage decorations and put my nativity set up.
Since we needed a reason to show our tree, we invited my sister, brother-in-law and a friend over. We had fondue. 1 kilo of cheeses! Venaison's and smoked salmon. For desert, my love's delicious pear and ginger cake.
I even got time to frame my moustaches! Idid tons of craft over the weekend, but i cant show any, some are going to be gifts.
WISH OF THE DAY : Finish in time my gifts!




2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Mélissa!
    Je viens de tomber par hasard sur ton blogue!
    Ton cadre à moustaches m'a fait de l'oeil ;)
    Et j'aime bien ta peluche un peu plus bas!
    Je continue ma visite....

    ReplyDelete