September 04, 2009

Pirate flag

I finaly got over my native/pirate flag! It's all hand appliqué, so it looks really handmade. Only steps left are ironing and hanging. Aaaarrr! It's gonna be a tool for storytelling to the kids and also the adults. The legend of my ancestry. Aaaarrr!



Next pirate deed : Birchbark chest



My ancestors would be proud and confused, but it's all in good spirit. Here are a few pirate and native stuff i found on the web, they are pretty AMAZING!


Wallpaper!


Very cool kintting bag!
Very nice beadings in this shop!
Make your own pirate bird!
Kid's tipi!

1 comment:

  1. I just go through this blog. This is too good and so much informative also. I really love this article. And that information very much useful for me, for the reason is that I also sell the flags cases. So thanks for sharing with me such a nice blog. For the more information visit on www(dot)freedomdisplaycases(dot)com.
    Flag Cases

    ReplyDelete