September 30, 2009

Crafts of all sorts

Of all things in the world, crafts are certainly one of the things I NEVER get tired of doing. I finally finished my whimsies, and am now using the sam pattern to make an picture frame. Got to say that beading outside at the First Nations Garden, keeps my hand from freezing over.

Tonight andtomorrow we are having an activity outside of the garden, at La TOHU, on First nations View of the astronomy. A walk under the stars .
I also have to say that swap-bot rocks! Almost everyday i come home, and a letter waits for me full of ribbon, ATC or stickers. Makes my day! Loooovve my Pirate ATC's! Preparing my button jewellery swap for a while now, I should be good to send on monday.



But for now I'm going to bed...

WISH OF THE DAY : Get 5 craft projects done before monday *Granted*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to swap-bot, I signed up! I will be mailing your button jewelery swap package monday! I also enjoyed your post on apple pies!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete